Join The 2016 #DRYVTour!
POINT 3 is a 100% Performance Basketball Apparel brand. We are dedicated to innovation on behalf of ballplayers. Our patented DRYV Moisture Control Technology allows players to dry their hands or face right on their gear, keeping them ready to own the court in the game's critical moments.
In 2015, our #DRYVTour took us to about 60 youth tournaments all across the country. You can read this blog post to get some more details.
Now we're planning to Power Up our presence on the youth and grassroots basketball circuit. To do that, we're recruiting hungry regional event teams of 2 people to rep us on weekends this Spring/Summer on the 2016 #DRYVTour. You'll be marketing the brand, selling gear, and connecting with players, coaches, parents, and hoops fans!
If chosen, your job is to make sure that EVERYONE on the youth hoops circuit this summer is talking about POINT 3!
But don't worry, you won't be at it alone. We're still a small crew, so you'll be working with our senior management every week to optimize and improve your performance.
What You'll Get From POINT 3
- Access and interaction with POINT 3 Senior Leadership
- Training on POINT 3 product, sales and marketing techniques
- All the tools your squad will need to sell and drive awareness for POINT 3
- Weekly check-in calls with your POINT 3 manager
- Day event fee compensation, event-day travel expenses, and a per-diem for food and drink
- Bonus opportunities based on performance for both sales and marketing targets
- Fresh POINT 3 gear to rock on and off the court
- A chance to spend the spring and summer around the game you love
What We Expect From Our #DRYVTour Teams
- A love for the game! You're going to need it if you're out at youth tournaments on a weekly basis
- Rep POINT 3 with pride at weekend youth hoops events from March thru July (exact dates to be confirmed)
- A hunger to sell and connect with people
- Have your own transportation for your event team
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Social media expertise, especially Instagram and Twitter
- Keen attention to detail
- The passion to over-achieve!
How to Apply
If you think you're cut out to rep us this summer, submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "2016 #DRYVTour Application." While we encourage you to apply as a team, individual applications will also be considered.
If you have any questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com before the application deadline.
See You on the Court!