The original DRYV® Hoodie launched in Fall 2014 almost sold out in less than a month. Now we’re back in stock with an updated and improved version, the DRYV® Warm-Up Hoodie 2.0, and in youth sizes!
The Youth DRYV® Hoodie 2.0 still features elbow pleats and an extended back vent to allow for a smooth shooting motion, and a contoured hood for 180-degree peripheral vision. It also incorporates our patented DRYV® Moisture Control technology into the inside of the hood to keep your face dry, and in the side pockets to keep your hands warm and dry.
The Youth DRYV® Hoodie 2.0 features:
- Water resistant exterior body fabric
- Mesh liner for enhanced ventilation
- Reinforced zippers featuring our primary .3 logo
The Youth DRYV® Hoodie 2.0 has an athletic cut, meaning it’s more fitted than a typical loose-fitting Hoodie. It is made from 2-way stretch fabrics that move with your body to provide optimum performance on the court.
If you’ve worn one of our first Hoodie releases, you’ll love these improvements. If you’re just looking for your first one, we’re sure you’ll see that THIS is a Hoodie truly #MadeforBasketball.
• The DRYV Hoodie 2.0 is designed for basketball players of all ages and skill levels who want to stay warm and dry before, during, and after playing.
• Incorporates DRYV Moisture Control technology inside the hood and pockets. Motion pleats at elbow for full extension on shooting motion. Aerated back vent contours to body while shooting. Angled hood for enhanced peripheral vision.
• Constructed of 2-way stretch moisture-wicking polyester. Manufactured in Colombia, South America. Available in two colors. Machine washable.
• Size fits as expected for an athletic fit.