The original DRYV® Basketball Warm-Up Pants launched in Fall 2015 almost sold out in less than a month. Now we’re back in stock with an updated and improved version.
The DRYV® Basketball Warm-Up Pants 2.0 still feature DRYV® Moisture Control lining on the side panels to keep your hands dry, aerated mesh down the pants leg for breathability, and a tapered fit with zipped pockets for storing your valuables. The best warm-up gear around provides added water resistance for those days when a little rain won't keep you from working to perfect your craft.
The DRYV® Warm-Up Pants 2.0 feature:
- A zipper on the lower pants leg so you can slip these over your kicks easily.
- More sturdy zippers
- A silicone-lined stay put elastic waistband featuring a graphic that reminds you these pants are “Made for Basketball”
The DRYV® Pants 2.0 have an athletic cut, meaning they're more fitted than typical loose-fitting sweatpants. They are made from 2-way stretch fabrics that move with your body to provide optimum performance on the court.
• Designed for basketball players of all ages and skill levels who want to stay warm and dry before, during, and after playing. Feature a tapered fit.
• Integrated DRYV® Dry Hand Zones on sides let you dry your hands right on your pants. Zippered extra-deep pockets keep your valuables safe. Zippered lower pants leg. Elastic waistband with silicone grip and graphic announcing “Made for Basketball.”
• Constructed of 2-way stretch moisture-wicking polyester. Manufactured in Colombia, South America. Available in three colors. Machine washable.
• Size fits as expected for an athletic fit.