by Michael Luscher, Founder and CEO
I grew up in New York City, playing ball outdoors virtually year round. True hoop-heads know that even without a gym of our own, we never let weather get in the way of our game.
Apart from the sting of the ball on the tips of my fingers and a constantly runny nose, there’s one thing I always remember from working out in the cold – the gear was never right. Coats were too bulky, sweatpants wore out (anyone else get those holes in the knees?) and hoods blocked my peripheral vision.
It’s because we know there are ballplayers out there working on their jumper in sub 40 degree temps that we made the DRYV Warm-Up Suit. Here are five reasons why this is the best basketball gear we’ve ever made:
1. Elbow Pleats & Back Vent – ever shoot around in a thick long sleeve shirt? It pulls in 2 places – at the elbow and across the back. The elbow pleats and back vent in our Hoodie allow enough room for it move WITH your body when getting those shots up.
2. Contoured Hood – like our original issue Hoodie, we cut the hood back right at the eyes so even when it’s up, you won’t miss your man cutting to the hoop.
3. DRYV Moisture Control – yup, our patented technology has been included down the sides of the Pants, in the pockets of the Hoodie and on the inside of that hood (now you’ve got a place to wipe that runny nose ;)
4. Fabric – moisture wicking fleece with 4-way stretch. That means it’s thick enough to keep you warm and dry, but flexible enough for any movement on court.
5. Tapered Leg – with a tapered leg and cinch pulleys around the ankles, these pants fit just right….and feel free to hike them up to show off your sock game.
Hope you like ‘em. We sure do. See you on the court…