Back to Alpha Home
Height: 6-0 | Weight: 185
Mark Adams is the founder and owner of Mark Adams Basketball, LLC where he provides elite level basketball training and specializes in individual player development. He believes you should train with a plan and a purpose; and make sure what you are doing translates to game like situations. Mark’s enthusiasm, passion and knowledge of the game are unparalleled and those who train with him experience basketball development at the highest level.
High School – Christian Brothers Academy, Syracuse, NY (1988)
• Scored over 1,000 career points
• Inducted into CBA Hall of Fame (2008)
College – St. John Fisher College, Rochester, NY (1992)
• Led St. John Fisher College to first NCAA berth in 1992
• Member of St. John Fisher College 1,000 point club
• Inducted into St. John Fisher College Hall of Fame (2005)
- Over 20 years total coaching experience – including 3 years as a Graduate Assistant at Syracuse University under Hall of Fame Coach Jim Boeheim
- 16 years as Head Men’s Varsity Basketball Coach in the states of Florida and North Carolina – 260 Career Wins
- As a National Skills Instructor Mark conducts camps and clinics across the country and internationally, as well as providing individual and group workouts with players of all ages and skill levels.
- Mark works with high school, college, AAU/travel basketball programs and also conducts NBA and NBA pre-draft workouts.
- Mark is also available for public speaking engagements where he specializes in leadership seminars.