Why would I create an account with POINT 3?
How do I edit my account information?
How do I view my Purchase & Shipping History / Order Details?
At this time in the POINT 3 Online Store, we do not accept cash, checks or money orders, nor do we offer any sort of layaway or C.O.D. service.
Back To Top
Ordering online from POINT 3 is safe - www.point3basketball.com is hosted on a secure server. All information supplied by our customers is transmitted via 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway provider's database. This information is only accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are legally required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit card numbers, order details, contact information, etc.) is not stored on our servers.
Do I need to pay sales tax?
* - The cost for USPS Shipping is calculated upon Checkout based on the weight of the package being shipped and the zip code of the Ship To address. For orders under $49.99, a small handling fee will be added automatically. Shipping charges can be estimated before checking out.
How can I see what the Shipping Charges were for my order?
Returns & Exchanges
POINT 3 Basketball offers FREE RETURNS (not including international orders) so there is no risk to you when purchasing items at POINT3Basketball.com! We accept qualified returns for refunds and exchanges.
Our return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused/unworn and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, please follow these steps:
1. Send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
2. One of POINT 3's Customer Service representatives will respond to your inquiry within 2 business days by sending a Return Authorization Email. This email will include instructions on how to process your return, along with a pre-paid US Postal Service shipping label with the address where your return needs to be sent.
3. Print and include all attachments from the Return Authorization Email from POINT 3 in the package with the item you plan to return and affix the pre-paid US Postal Service shipping label to your return packaging.
4. Drop your return package off at any US Postal Service location!
Exchanges (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email notification that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, we will send you the item requested in your exchange at no cost to you! We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email notification that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven't received a refund after at least one billing cycle from your credit card/bank account, first check with your credit card company or bank - it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. If you've done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.