Height: 6-1 | Weight: 180
Training Territory: Kansas City, MO
PHONE: (816) 304-8009
My training philosophy can be summed up in three words, Blood, Sweat, & Tears. My players and teams go hard. Our motto is the two things you can control are Effort & Attitude. I also have had the pleasure of playing in some elite basketball programs.
Carl Sandburg Junior College
- NJCAA Division I All-Region IV first team as a freshman with 19.0 ppg, 8.0 rpg and 7.5 apg and a school record 14 triple doubles.
- Selected as one of the Top 5 players ever at the college according to the Galesburg Register all CSC team.
- Played under head coach Bobby Knight.
- Selected to the Hoosier Classic All Tournament team
Robert Morris University
- Junior Season he helped lead the team to the Chicagoland Conference Championship averaging 17.0 ppg, 6.0 rpg, 5.0 apg and 4.0 spg
- Selected to the All Conference Team, won Defensive Player of the Year award.
- Senior season, led team to its second Conference Championship and averaging 16.0 ppg, 7.0 rpg, 5.0 apg and 3.5 spg, and winning second Defensive Player of the Year Award.
"Chris is one of the Corner Stones of our program and lead us to our first Conference Championship. He is a natural born leader who did whatever it took to win." - Al Bruehl Head Coach Robert Morris University
Chris has devoted his professional life to working with youth athletics as well as education. He has worked in the Kansas City, Grandview, and Raytown, MO school districts holding various educational and coaching positions. He has worked numerous camps and clinics across the nation.
Chris is currently the CEO & General Manager of The Prodigy Basketball Co. located in Kansas City Mo. Prodigy Basketball trains athletes in one on one and small groups, runs a club team program called Team Prodigy Elite as well as The Prodigy Basketball Academy.
Chris is currently serves as the MO/KAN Area Director for Youth Basketball of America.