Back to Alpha Home
Height: 5’11 | Weight: 195
My philosophy for my training business and Life is based on 5 key principles:
1. Intensity - 100% effort in whatever you do
2. Consistency – doing the right thing in a right way, practice, progress, and growth
3. Persistence – never give up until a goal is achieved, overcoming obstacles or failures
4. Faith - confidence in achieving goals and belief in our savior, Jesus Christ
5. Love - Having passion for what you do
Team Captain/Player for the Louisiana Tech basketball practice squad
All State Basketball Player for Anacoco High School
I am, Brad Prichard, and have a genuine compassion to assist others in creating a life filled with self-worth and confidence. Combining leadership development and spiritual coaching, I enjoy helping people stay on top of their game and the game of LIFE. I graduated from Louisiana Tech University with a B.S. in Kinesiology and am the founder of Prichard Performance, a strength conditioning company helping young athletes maximize their potential on and off the field of play.
For the past 15 years, I have been a certified strength and conditioning coach who has sought to enhance the performance of athletes and specialize in the development of young athletes. I have a genuine desire to enhance the physical performance of today’s youth, but also seek to enhance their spiritual fitness and increase self-confidence.
Strength and Conditioning Coach/Founder of Prichard Performance
Evans Lady Eagles Junior High, JV, and Varsity Head Basketball Coach
Faith Training Christian Academy Head Basketball Coach Junior High and Asst. Coach for High School Boys Basketball Team