Height: 6-1 | Weight: 185
In order to become a GREAT player you must have a GREAT imagination! Every workout you must rehearse solutions to in-game diversities to insure a consistent, positive outcome during game play. You have to prepare for every obstacle as if you are actually experiencing them during your workout.
2009: ENTERNET NTE – Hegyvidek (Hungary)
- Regular Season Avg: (11 games) 17.6 ppg, 55% FG, 38% 3FG and 77% FT
- Post Season Avg: (2 games) 20.3 pts, 1 asst, 78% FG, 31% 3FG and 80% FT
- Summer 2008: New York Knicks (Las Vegas NBA Summer League)
2007-08: GAZI UNIVERSITY (Turkey)
- Avg: 13 ppg, 48% FG and 90% FT
- Season Highs: #3 in scoring (20 pts) and #1 in steals (2.5)
- 2005-2006: ALBANY PATROONS(CBA)
- Avg: 9 ppg, 2 rpg, 40% FG and 80% FT
- Season High: 25 pts
Summer 2005: DETROIT PROS (IBL)
- Avg: 14 ppg and 5 apg
- Season High: 25 pts
- Best Game: 10 pts, 8 assts, and 9 rebs vs. Battle Creek (2005 IBL Champs)
2004-05: ST. LOUIS FLIGHT (ABA)
- Avg: 7 ppg and 4 apg
- Season High: 20 pts
- Summer 2004: EXPRESSO AZUL BALENCESTO CLUB (Colombia)
- Avg: 21 ppg, 6 apg, and 2.5 spg
2003-04: KANSAS CITY KNIGHTS (ABA)
- Ranked #1 in ABA, coached by NBA great, Scott Wedman.
- Lost in championship vs. Long Beach Jam.
- Regular Season Avg: 7 ppg, 36% FG, 40% 3FG and 86% FT.
- Post Season Avg: 13 pts, 90% FG and 86% 3FG.
- Season Highs: 17 pts and 4 assts vs. New Jersey.
UNIVERSITY AT ALBANY
- 4-year starter in division-I program
- 2-time MVP and team captain
- Ranked 14th in total points (1,200), 5th in 3's made (130)
- Career Highs: 33 points. 7 rebounds. 8 assists. 6 steals. 2 blocks.
Got Game! Athletic Company is an elite player development group founded in 2006 to better prepare aspiring athletes for the next level in their sports career. We specialize in disciplining our athletes through mental and physical training regimens designed to increase skill level and effectiveness. Through our knowledgeable and passionate training staff, we help each athlete gain the necessary confidence and know-how to succeed at the highest levels of competition. Our goal is to make sure our athletes are fundamentally acute and skillfully dominant.